For the Clickshare product division at Barco, we are currently looking to strengthen the team with a motivated Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst for Clickshare, you will be joining a passionate R&D team spread over the globe (HQ in Kortrijk Belgium). You will have the chance to discover and analyze all the division's data for the Clickshare product range, going from data collected through cloud, through mobile apps, development and engineering data, product data, user- and installation feedback…
As such, you will be working with the engineers and the product management team, and your analysis will help steer the roadmap for future developmentKey Responsibilities
- Define a data strategy and setup the data organization for Barco - ClickShare.
- Explore the data we have and define what we need.
- Setup a process for data logging, analyzing, and visualizing and look for the right tools to make it happen.
- Combine our existing data sources and/or suggest new ones.
- Bring the data mindset to the teams and management.
- Identify challenges in the organization for which data-driven decision making makes sense.
- Work closely together with stakeholder (product management, product owners) and the Software engineers.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related quantitative field. PhD is a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Strong experience with high-level programming languages such as Python.
- Solid quantitative skills using data-mining techniques, applied machine learning and/or statistical modelling; knowledge of algorithms for clustering, regression, classification, mixture models, etc.; knowledge of Deep Learning techniques and frameworks is an asset.
- Knowledge of data extraction and ETL.
- You have experience with Open-Source big data technologies like Spark, Logstash, Hive, Kafka, Storm.
- Experience with data analyzing and visualizing tools like Amplitude, Tableau and Power BI.
- You can start a data project from scratch.
- You have excellent communication, visualization, reporting and presentation skills.
- You can work effectively within diverse teams and you can work independently.
- You have very good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You understand business context.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
Is this you? Don't hesitate to apply, we look forward to having a talk.