SWAT Mobility is looking for a Business Analyst Intern / Trainee to join the Analytics team
What do we do?
SWAT Mobility’s vehicle-routing technology helps companies, transport operators and government agencies around the world solve complex transportation challenges. We are the first in Asia to run high-capacity vehicle pooling services that are both on-demand and dynamically-routed. Our technology helps reduce transportation costs, improve city connectivity and reduce traffic congestion woes.
We are headquartered in Singapore, and have operations in Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Japan. Join our dynamic team and make an impact in driving the future of transport!
SWAT is looking for a Business Analyst Intern / Trainee to support the Sales, and Analytics teams. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to think critically, is a self-starter, and comfortable with open ended problem solving. We value effective communicators with a positive work attitude that are motivated by the desire to learn, achieve and contribute.
- Analyse data collected for projects to design solution recommendations and validate the solution using the in-house simulation engine
- Partner with regional Sales leaders in developing and catering solution packages to clients
- Extract and Analyse real operation data to identify underlying patterns, trends and business insights
- Collaborate with project, marketing and product teams to make data-driven decisions
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate programme in local universities with a school-recognised internship programme to fulfil, or fresh graduates from local universities are welcome to apply
- Intermediate Python and SQL knowledge
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, creative, adaptable and flexible
- Working knowledge of product or marketing analytics tools would be a bonus