1. This role will be mining and analyzing data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement to processes in need. You will help create analytical solutions that range from developing and delivering correlation and optimization models on mission-critical KPIs of the business to translating them into actionable plans.
2. Dives into complex data sets across a rich variety of business functions, clients, and geographies injecting your analytics thinking to meaningful projects.
3. Shapes solutions tailored to the needs of our clients, applying various models and techniques found in Operations Research such as linear and non-linear programming, regression and correlation analysis, hypothesis testing, Bayesian optimization, and other stochastic-process modeling tools. Statistics and statistical programming languages (e.g., R, Python, SQL) will be of extensive use.
4. As part of the Process Optimization Engineering Team, leads a group of engineers (mostly 6 Sigma Black Belt holders) to accomplish the plans and further develop their data analytics skills as deemed necessary.
5. Assist with internal assessments of workflow processes to identify inefficiencies and propose more streamlined processes via the use of Business Process re-engineering tools.
6. As a data scientist at Qualfon, this role will have the opportunity to work within a continuous improvement culture, with over 1500 current leaders holding 6 Sigma Green Belt certifications. Will have in-depth exposure to multiple industries and Fortune 500 clients. The person in this role, will also benefit from our established, formal leadership and consulting training to support personal and professional goals