This is a great opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Digital Data Analyst who wants to flex their muscles on some of the most established brands in South Africa, Africa as well as a few select global clients. You’ll join a passionate team of digital specialists to deliver work that will guide innovative thinking in all our creative and strategic departments of the agency.
As an agency, we are highly data-driven and as a result, your job is a busy one on which our clients and teams rely significantly. As a Digital Data Analyst at 99c, you play a fundamental role in being responsible for the setup and management of all clients' online data which affects every online or digital channel that requires performance oversight. You will be the go-to person for all analytical and performance-related queries, studies, and presentations.
We are looking for someone who is strategic, innovative, have an opinion, loves playing with tech and tools, and is passionate about all things digital and data. Ideally thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent communication and presentation skills and is good with explaining and educating complicated concepts or jargon to junior and senior stakeholders alike.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly digital channel reports including website and e-commerce, search, social and mailer analysis, as well as insights and recommendations for performance enhancement.
- Post campaign analyses including website and e-commerce, search, social and mailer channels, with insights and recommendations to inform strategic direction.
- Maintenance of client Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts, resolving issues with clients when they occur and directing the client to make updates/adjustments where needed.
- Website tracking plans and implementation in Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager. Must be able to set up events, goals, funnels, etc.
- Measurement and KPI plans for strategy implementation.
- Setup of in-depth brand performance reports on Google Data Studio.
- Client presentations of post-campaign analyses and tracking strategies.
- Liaison with internal teams on how to improve digital advertising.
- Liaison with clients' data teams as well as external suppliers.
- Sharing best practice and Google suite updates with the internal and client teams.
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels including website, e-commerce, social media, content, influencers, CRM and paid media
- Proficient in mining, working with, and visualising data
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- In-depth knowledge of social media analytics and insights
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs with an excellent understanding of Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to C-suite clients
If you feel you meet our requirements, kindly apply online. If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.