At FREE NOW we are at an exciting point in our history - we are building a world-class product that is being used daily by more than a million people. We are a part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in today's world: shaping mobility. Our daily business is solving large-scale, complex problems – and we love it!
We are keen on hiring a Data Analyst (m/f/d) with a focus on Marketing & Growth for helping us to create actionable insights, to make the business even smarter and to enable us to make more efficient marketing decisions. Being part of the Marketing & Growth workstream, you will work closely together with data scientists, machine learning engineers, and other data analysts while collaborating with business stakeholders and market specialists on a daily basis.
With us, you will stretch, learn and grow in a creative, diverse, and collaborative environment that spans over more than 70 nationalities and 11 markets across Europe. Don't join FREE NOW because of our perks or great office locations, join us if you can't wait to disrupt the mobility industry with us!
This is your job:
- You connect the requirements of the Marketing & Growth teams with the expertise of our data team with regards to partner or tool implementations, tracking, aggregations, and continuous improvement of our data structure in the DWH
- You are a strategic partner to the Marketing & Growth teams and consult on all parts of the strategy while keeping track of the big picture
- You actively support and consult the Marketing & Growth teams with analyses, troubleshooting, and recommendations focussing on marketing efficiency
- You help stakeholders to access and understand all relevant marketing KPIs in their reports and dashboards and evaluate the efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- You have experience in several different CRM systems and know how to best evaluate Marketing KPIs and campaigns. Preferably, you'll also have experience setting up CRM flows
- You keep a constant and proactive eye out for potential improvements in analytics processes, data quality, and data sources/tools
- You'll be able to work remotely from within the EU or from our headquarters in Hamburg or Berlin.
What you'll bring:
- Your 1-3 years of experience working as an analyst enables you to get a jumpstart in our tools and systems, delivering value as soon as you can
- You preferably have an advanced degree in business studies, computer science, psychology, or another subject with a significant mathematical, statistical, or scientific focus
- An analytical mindset and the ability to handle database queries yourself (i.e. in SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- A proven track record of working in a highly performant data-focused environment
- You understand how to engage and influence decision-makers by using data visualization & storytelling and have excellent communication skills
- Preferably experience working on a wide array of marketing domains and channels, including consultancy for strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience working with tracking providers, marketing partner interfaces, and third-party marketing data providers (i.e. Mobile App Tracking, Web Analytics, Google AdWords, tools for data aggregation and ingestion, just to name a few)
- A plus, not a must - experience in developing ETL pipelines (e.g. in Airflow) as well as A/B and multivariate testing and respective tools, multi-touch attribution, out-of-home campaign tracking, fraud detection, or voucher optimization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and spoken English
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.