Are you passionate about Data and have a strong business sense? Do you like the challenge of turning complex ideas into easy-to-understand reports and visualizations? Then you should apply and join one of the fastest growing proptech companies in the world.
Locatee is looking for a Data Analyst to join our expanding team in Zurich. Your main mission will be to create value from data together with our customers and our internal CRE experts.
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that transforms complex data into space utilisation insight. Developed with a strong focus and a deep understanding of the corporate real estate challenges facing the modern world of work, Locatee empowers companies to make decisions about their business buildings with confidence.
- Work closely with our customers to unlock value in Locatee’s data using quantitative analyses
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our product or processes
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Apply visualization techniques to facilitate conversations
- Support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
- Position yourself as an analytics and data expert and convince potential customers of our software solution
- Strong customer focus and business sense
- Data engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- 3+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in a business intelligence, analytics, or data science/data scientist role, including relevant tools, techniques, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A self-motivated, hands-on attitude with the drive to build something huge
- An analytical mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insights behind numbers paired with a strong business acumen
- Experience is a plus in: Google Data Studio, Tableau, Metabase, Observable, Looker
- Can-Do attitude
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A modern tech stack running fully in the cloud
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you'll love our plants & trees, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,...)
- We live diversity!
- Zurich based job with flexible working mode
- We offer a working from abroad initiative - where employees get to work from a location of their choice for 2 weeks a year!
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work drinks and much more, we never miss out on fun
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform Locatee provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of over 60 people with strong background in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.