Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, dynamic, media environment
- Join a dynamic IT Team, working with the latest technology
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Data Engineer to join the Seven IT Team.
Based in South Eveleigh and Reporting to the Enterprise Applications and Data Manager, you’ll be
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting all relevant IT and business data assets, reporting and workflows
- Engaging and collaborating with IT and business stakeholders across the organisation to understand and deliver data related requirements
- Responding to and resolving incidents, problems and service requests escalated from the Service Desk
- Planning, designing, building, testing and deploying data solutions for high availability, resiliency, integrity and security
- Responsible for the development of processes, documentation and knowledge management across IT data solutions
- Delivering required tasks for IT and business projects
- Demonstrated experience in a data engineering role
- Advanced level of experience in developing and troubleshooting ETL packages
- A solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Competency in Oracle DBMS and supporting tools
- Competency in at least one BI tool or suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus, time management and quality control skills
- An analytical mindset and a genuine passion for data
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.