We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is looking for a world class Data Analyst to join our Regional team in Poland. The team is deployed in the top cities in Poland, leading our growth and working on delivering on our vision of giving everyone easy access to anything in every city in Poland.Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Develop and own scalable and reliable reporting tools for the Regional team, enabling the team to make decisions based on up to date and insightful data with a 360 view, including commercial, operational and financial KPIs.
- Support the definition of targets and calculation of achievements both for the team and for single individuals, ensuring fair but challenging targets.
- Track KPIs, identifying trends and factors that represent risks and opportunities, across areas such as Sales, Marketing & Growth, Operations, Profitability.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and deep dives as required, owning them end to end: frame problem, identify and gather data, perform analysis, present insights and results with appropriate visualizations.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least 2 years of experience in an analytical role, working with data to generate insights and make the right decisions
- Used to work with ETL processes and gather data from different sources (APIs, Excel and other databases)
- Advanced worksheet / modeling skills
- Expertise in SQL - Redshift experience a plus
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, QlikView, etc..
- Previous experience in Python and with analysis tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or business discipline
- Proficiency in English (written and communication) is a must. Proficiency in Polish desired.
- Based in Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Gdańsk or Poznań
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning tools
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/