What You'll Do:
Criteo is in search of a passionate, highly motivated Data Analyst to join our Analytics team. You will turn business requests into data problems and tackle them in a scalable and efficient way, working together with analyst teams across Criteo locations. Aside from solving business challenges, this position also involves technically rigorous work, including the use of SQL, Excel, Hive, Python, and other leading-edge data tools.
We are looking for a team player who is both business-driven and highly analytical. He or she will work with cross-functional business units to perform back-office data analysis and reporting that doesn’t require market context nor interaction with final customers. The ideal candidate will be able to take a recurrent business need and look for ways to address it in an automated and scalable way, both through process optimization and creation of dedicated tools.
This role supports our EMEA business and will have the option to work flexible hours or to work on EMEA shift hours that will be between 12.30pm IST – 9.30pm IST.
Who You Are:
- Develop & share - deep knowledge of Criteo’s technology, products, and position in the marketplace.
- Provide actionable insights & create best practices to solve operational problems and actively look for opportunities for scaling analysis and tools across different business units.
- Leverage Python and SQL to answer commercial requests.
- Own and maintain reports/tools in Tableau, Python and other data tools.
- Conduct back-office ad-hoc analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting along with Root Cause Analysis.
- Automate the persistent tasks to enhance efficiency and reduce delivery times.
- Collaborate with teams based in other countries to support their analytical needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/business field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Business, Finance, etc.).
- At least 4+ years of work experience in business / data analytics role. preferably from consulting, product-tech, retail, e-commerce background.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- Excellent technical skills: strong SQL, basic Python, and visualization are a must.
- Effective business acumen & client engaging skills to provide clear actionable insights.
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Excel, Tableau, Hive/Hadoop, Vertica, Git/Gerrit.
- Knowledge in agency or digital marketing is a plus.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.