DSO National Laboratories (DSO) is Singapore’s largest defence research and development (R&D) organisation, with the critical mission to develop technological solutions to sharpen the cutting edge of Singapore’s national security. At DSO, you will develop more than just a career. This is where you will make a real impact and shape the future of defence across the spectrum of air, land, sea, space and cyberspace.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in implementing the newest AutoML technologies, and research new ways to improve the speed and performance of AutoML.
- Assist in conducting MLOps and construct machine learning pipelines in support of R&D
- Understand the intricacies of various stages of a machine learning lifecycle
- Assist in surveying the latest machine learning technologies and adapt them to specific use cases
- Assist in conducting research by developing and evaluating new cutting-edge techniques for automated machine learning
- Experience communicating and working with various stakeholders, by, e.g., pitching his/her product to internal customers
You would have/be:
- Knowledge in Python programming, familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with AI / ML, Docker / Kubernetes will be advantageous.