Senior Data Scientist - Simulations
- MUST have Baseline Clearance
- Work with Advanced Simulation Models
- Get trained up in Azure for free!
We are looking for data scientists that can work across the Azure technology stack to deliver outcomes that improve risk management capabilities across the cargo pathway and support the movement of shipping containers of imported goods into Australia.
We are looking for a data scientist with experience and skills in statistical simulation, probability theory and scientific computing, as well as experience or a desire to learn the Microsoft Azure platform.
The focus will be on models developed in R. Technologies you have the opportunity to work with:
programming languages like Microsoft SQL, R and MATLAB Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Spark PyTorch , Keras , Tensorflow, SciKit Learn Microsoft Azure (Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, Databricks) ALM Azure DevOps tooling Data Preparation, cleansing, transformation and loading Model – Discovery, Plan, Build, Test and Operationalise Define and create data structures What you will work on:
Continuous development of our clients’ machine learning platform and products based on mainly Azure Identifying, creating and preparing data required for machine learning algorithms Deploying and maintaining machine learning solutions in production Using Agile/SCRUM methodology Depending on your experience you might work on custom machine learning solution architecture, design, definition and implementation The ideal candidate will have:
Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation Advanced experience with building applications in one of the major languages, preferably R (alternatively Python) Experience with R scientific computing and parallelisation libraries Real life experience with statistical simulations and applied probability theory in various domains (e.g. biosecurity) Experience with Azure cloud technologies including Azure Databricks Real life experience in Image Recognition and Computer Vision (object detection, classification) Familiar with machine learning libraries.
Don’t wait for tomorrow, as tomorrow is never promised! GCP is an emerging market with fast-growing interest!
Hit APPLY or send me your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for full disclosure of the role and company. Please note you will need to be an AUS CITIZEN with a current BASELINE CLEARANCE to be eligible for this role.The Role:
Basically this will be the ideal role for someone that is based in ACT and have their current Baseline Clearance, and looking to gain more exposure to Azure as a Data Scientist. Essential Requirements:
- Proven experience in implementing Analytics in Microsoft Azure environment. Working R scientific computing and parallelisation libraries, statistical simulations and applied probability theory - 35%
- Data science model architecture, design and implementation on Azure Databricks and Implementation - 15%
- Programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets to develop data-driven solutions for business challenges- 25%
- Experience in leading the design and development activities using Agile product development environment and familiarity with Agile ceremonies - 5%
- Real life experience in Image Recognition and Computer Vision (object detection, classification) - 10 %
- Proven experience in implementing Machine Learning models (e.g Deep Learning), ML development frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, scikit learn etc - 10 %
Don't miss out on these great opportunities. Secure your next career move, with a quick confidential chat over the phone! Send me a DM or drop your CV to my email ASAP.
If these roles aren’t suitable, but you know somebody who might be good for the role, please share the opportunity! Daniel.email@example.com