What We Do
At Kausa, we are looking for our first Customer-facing Data Analyst to join our team. We are building a Decision Intelligence platform that fundamentally changes the way businesses analyze data and make decisions.
An ideal candidate should have strong fundamentals of data analysis, and should enjoy communicating and evangelizing data solutions to business stakeholders.
Join our venture and get the chance to shape a technology startup with your expertise, and help us deliver maximum value to our customers.Your role
- Be the technical expert for Kausa’s customers and articulate relationships from discovery discussion, through solution building, to finally overseeing it all while the dream gets implemented
- Act as the glue that binds the Sales team with the customer on one hand and with the internal product team on the other
- Provide the customer's point of view to Kausa's Product team, informing the direction of future product development
- Build a long-term trusted relationship with the customer so that they can be led towards success
- Collaborate with a variety of users (e.g. data engineers, data analysts) on technical and architectural concepts
What We Offer
- Ability to uncover customer’s use cases, complementarity with existing data and interactions with other data tools
- 4+ years of real-world business experience in a data analytics role
- Preference for a customer-facing role with a core strength in communication and interpersonal relationship-building
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Ability to share technical concepts with a wide-variety of audiences
- Proficiency in SQL (nice to have: proficiency with dbt or LookML)
Kausa was started in 2021 at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. Since then, we have gathered a group of passionate people empowering businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before.
Our team works remotely but meets quarterly at offsites and at the AI Campus, our co-working space in the heart of Berlin. We will offer you a dynamic environment of trust and ownership, in which you will also benefit from flexible working hours, a strong feedback culture, a competitive salary and equity, and a drive for growth with a focus on your personal and career trajectory.