- Join a company well known for mobile game development
- Work with various teams to drive strategic decision making
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Collecting and analysing key data metrics to make strategic business decisions.
- Developing models, reports, and visualisation to share observations, recommendations and trend forecasting with management and internal stakeholders to continuously improve gameplay and user acquisitions.
- Identifying and evaluating potential data source in support of project requirements, seeking possible new insights, and endeavouring to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the KPIs.
- Developing processes that ensure timely data loading and maintaining the accuracy and relevance of data used within the data department.
- Working with backend/data engineers to troubleshoot and ensure uptime of the data pipeline and reporting systems.
- Keeping up to date with data policies and processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology related field.
- You have at least 3 years of analytical work experience, ideally in the digital or mobile game industry.
- You have advanced proficiency in SQL, including knowledge of subqueries and aggregate functions.
- Experience with Excel and VBA, R/Python and data visualization tools (Domo, Looker, Tableau) is required
- You have expertise with statistics and A-B testing know-how.
- You are able to track and analyse results from events to identify potential opportunities for improvements.
- The ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities is essential to be successful in this role.
- You are able to communicate complex findings and solutions in layman’s terms to stakeholders and align at a business level.
- You are able to work well in a team and across departmental functions in understanding projects and data requirements.
- You are creative and have a strong business acumen mindset.
Apply for this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/98310190