2. Working closely with regional Implementations and Service Department and other stakeholders.
3. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support strategic documentation programs and tactical project initiatives.
4. Ensure that team members follow the procedure and all the procedures are drafted in lines with the controls policies.
5. Ensure that all control policies of the organization and DMO are fully adhered to.
6. As a BAU first line of leadership, ability to understand the content and the systems is a must in order to manage BAU Operations.
7. Stake holder management is a must as we work with colleagues and senior management across the globe.
8. Ability to generate reports and scorecards, present them in operations calls, provide capacity and contingency planning.
9. Ability to adapt and contribute to internal processes and be innovative in finding solutions for all the issues that can arise while delivering a project.
10. The candidate needs to be flexible in terms of work hours and shifts because of the nature of the job. Working in a shift that has an overlap with US office hours is a requirement
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.