Data Scientist :
At Codvo, software and people transformations go hand-in-hand. We are a global empathyled technology services company. Product innovation and mature software engineering are part of our core DNA. Respect, Fairness, Growth, Agility, and Inclusiveness are the core values that we aspire to live by each day. We continue to expand our digital strategy, design, architecture, and product management capabilities to offer expertise, outside-the-box thinking, and measurable results.
Required Skills (Technical):-
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, NLP, machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Theano, Kera’s, Pytorch.
- Proficiency with modern statistical modelling (regression, boosting trees, random forests, etc.), machine learning (text mining, neural network, NLP, etc.), optimization (linear optimization, nonlinear optimization, stochastic optimization, etc.) methodologies.
- Build complex predictive models using ML and DL techniques with production quality code and jointly own complex data science workflows with the Data Engineering team.
- Familiar with modern data analytics architecture and data engineering technologies (SQL and No-SQL databases).
- Knowledge of REST APIs and Web Services 6. Experience with Python, R, sh/bash
Required Skills (Non-Technical):-
- Fluent in English Communication (Spoken and verbal)
- Should be a team player
- Should have a learning aptitude
- Detail-oriented, analytically.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking Require
Experience Level : 5+Years
Work Location : Remote
Work Timing : 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM IST