Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Data Scientist
to support operations and engineering for our customer in Norco, CA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applies analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of workflow, organization, and planning.
- Directs and assists system engineers in the application of system engineering principles to the solution of secure systems design problems.
- Performs data validation and verification to assess data compliance to a set of standards to ascertain its completeness, correctness, consistency, and quality using the methods and criteria defined in the project documentation.
- Applies knowledge of applicable systems and maintenance practices from prior experience to validate source data.
- Maintains and corrects data as required. Assist in the development and validation of mathematical and statistical models and assessment criteria.
- Assists in performing engineering analysis of electronics, mechanical, and electro optical components.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, mathematics, science, or IT-related field (e.g. electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, information technology, or information systems), OR 4 additional years of relevant experience in leu of degree
- A minimum of three (3) or more years of relevant experience in AI/Machine Learning
- Expert knowledge of Data Science and use of statistical analysis is required.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
The projected compensation range for this position is $77,000-$129,200. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.