At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Make queries and APIs to gather data and make insight
- Train/test/deploy/maintain complex ML models at scale
- Build ML/AI enabled applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Integrate ML/AI capabilities into the ServiceNow platform
- Help evolve the MLOps process our team follows
- Write web components with APIs that developers love to use
- Create code that is easy to understand and maintain across the team
- Participate with the team to architect, design and build scalable AIML solutions
To be successful in this role you have:
- Proven experience implementing machine learning and deep learning solutions
- Strong data analysis skills. Data Science skills are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Python and its ecosystem of data science libraries
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and the related ML algorithms are preferred.
- Strong understanding of MLOps process, preferably using Azure ML service
- Eager to learn ServiceNow platform and new technologies quickly and demonstrate a hands-on understanding
- Strong understanding of design patterns, integration patterns/practice, data modelling principles, and best practices
- A good track record of project delivery for large cross-team projects
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline backed with industry experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.