About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration
Gevity is currently recruiting for 2 Data Engineers with Healthcare Analytics experience for a short term remote contract.
- Create and develop automated ETL processes for data loading, report generation, data transfers, and quality control
- Maintain ETL automation schedules
- Monitor ETL processes and ensure data movements are complete
- Conduct data analysis to support the building of robust ETL processes.
- Write SQL queries, stored procedures, packages, functions, database triggers, and views
- Support data governance and data architecture projects
- Build learning models leveraging python or R to extract value from data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related experience
- 5+ years of data development
- 3+ years in healthcare analytics, with significant experience using payor claims data
- Knowledge of healthcare claims data
- Experience using relational databases, SQL Server experience preferred
- Experience using ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience building supervised or unsupervised learning models
- Experience optimizing data flows
- Experience with Health Catalyst tools preferred, but not required
- Deep understanding of database structures and data design.
- Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment
- Strong communication skills
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.