Exodus Integrity Services, Inc is a rapidly expanding technology company headquartered in Northeast Ohio. EIS provides quality services to our clients by instilling honesty, commitment, and hard work to find the most qualified candidates to fill each opportunity. Currently, we are seeking individuals to fill an IT Data Engineer opportunity for our client in Cleveland, OH. This is a very exciting opportunity working with one of the top employers in the area. If you are interested in joining a vibrant organization where you are valued and rewarded for your contributions, and you possess the qualifications listed below, please forward your resume and salary requirements.This opportunity is open to 100% remote!No 3rd parties at this time.The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of related work experience.Responsibilities:
- Leads efforts with customers to build a wide variety of data infrastructure solutions. Interfacing with traditional RDBMS, NoSQL systems, object stores such as S3, HDFS, or Pub/Sub systems. Data may be in various formats. Systems may be on-premise, in the cloud, external APIs or vendor data.
- Creates solutions while employing performance engineering techniques for data validations. This includes the orchestration, data pipelines, and infrastructure as code solutions the Data Engineering team builds.
- Coaches and guides others in constructing, maintaining, and supporting test harnesses, test data generators, and analysis tools.
- Collaborates on highly complex efforts. Reviews progress with Solutions Architect, Project Manager or Service Manager to address testability issues.
- Analyzes production defects and creates improvement plans to decrease production escapes.
- Analyzes and guides others in administering, modifying, or maintaining the effectiveness of test assets for project or platform activities.
- Provides guidance for testing systems or system components utilizing various testing methods.
- Partners with application teams to integrate validation framework into applications (internal and external facing applications).
- Engages in code reviews with other engineers.
- Creates maintainable data engineering solutions through automated testing and documentation.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced members of the team to enhance professional and technical skills.
- Broad knowledge in multiple technology areas (servers, network, storage, security etc.), multiple programming/scripting languages, and one or more public cloud offerings – preferably AWS
- AWS: networking (VPC, security groups, TGW connectivity to on prem), IAM, ec2, lambda, step function
- Experience with ADO
- Experience with Python, Terraform, Git, ADO CI/CD
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Leadership in design and code reviews
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience deploying using IAC
- Experience with Cloud and CI/CD – integrating monitoring and testing capabilities into Cloud and CI/CD offerings
- Fluency in version control and branching methodologies using various tools
Since 1997, Exodus Integrity Services, Inc. (EIS) has brought hundreds of companies and thousands of talented IT professionals together. With over 120 years of combined industry and functional experience, the EIS team takes a consultative approach to identify client objectives and create practical initiatives that solve problems quickly and efficiently. We specialize in Consulting Solutions, Contingent and Direct Workforce Staffing, and Healthcare IT Solutions.
EIS is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. EIS prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EIS conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.