About the job
Join our digital & data teams for Danone Netherlands as:
In the role of Data Analyst you will work closely together with the Data Scientist in running (advanced) analytical & data projects. With the data gathered you will identify insights and trends that will address business needs.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Structuring data collection and consolidation from different sources
- Analyzing and interpretation of different data sources and use dashboarding tools to visualize insights
- Detect trend and possibilities and translate to business stakeholders
In order to be successful in the role you will need to be a strong team player that can help us to bring data into the next level. In addition we expect you to be pro-active and not to be afraid to challenge and meet business stakeholders. Regarding hard skills we expect you to have:
- Relevant working experience (2 – 4 years indicatively) with advanced analytics
- Knowledge of database language such as SQL
- Experience with data visualization (for example experience with Power BI)
- Experience with analyzing large data sets and able to identify trends and valuable insights
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
- all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status