Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called Work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents. The 'work graph' unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco's work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
The Data scientist will fuel the growth of the company by working with product managers, engineers, and analysts to develop AI-ML framework to enable value-added features in Scout.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with large datasets and solve difficult analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses, including data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Scout data structures, algorithms and metrics, advocating for changes for product development.
- Use techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Support on product release testing for all analytics features by creating use cases, and test scenarios, and test execution
The ideal Data scientist will be able to solve complex unstructured problems using data-driven analysis and have a deep commitment to increase Soroco's revenue.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science/Mathematics is preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience in handling high volumes of structured and unstructured data, with a proven track record of leveraging data science practices to drive significant business impact.
- Working knowledge on Quantitative methods should span Deep Learning, statistical modelling, machine learning, optimization methods, econometrics, graph theories and NLP.
- Experience in R/Python/Pyspark programming and Statistical/Deep Learning modelling.
- Expertise in Coding, Algorithm & High-Performance computing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts.