We are looking for a Data Analyst who will support our sales, leadership and front-line teams with data modeling and insights gained from analyzing multiple data sources. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for sales and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of senior leadership and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with HR, Sales and Finance Teams to improve business outcomes.
Responsibilities for Data Analyst
- Work with HR & Finance Teams throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business results and ensure accuracy of organization and field commission payout.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Validate multiple segments of data with T-Mobile systems
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Analyst
- Experienced analyzing source system documentation to draft a target data dictionary, identify data patterns (real time, intraday, batch) and develop target state data flow and process flow diagrams that will all serve as the primary inputs for modeling the data.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on retail commissions and revenue generation.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel; Power BI experience preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience using web services: T-Mobile Systems
- Thorough understanding of T-Mobile Commission Rules
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for Senior Leadership Team using: PowerPoint, Excel, & Microsoft Teams