Within our Customer Service organization, we have an opportunity for a Data Analyst.
What we offer:
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global Opportunities
Tasks and Qualifications:
You will be responsible to create and run all Customer Service metrics and KPIs.
You will run them in conjunction with the finance team.
You will be responsible to manage the EMEA Customer Service Analytics in the Operations Organization.
You need to be an active player to propose standardisation and implementation of across the Customer Service EMEA team.
- Manage the performance: Define and run EMEA metrics and KPI’s,
- Define and Maintain critical front-line metrics
- Manage the continual improvement in his scope
- Has to work in conjuncture with the finance team
- Manage operating ryhtm of the Customer Service organization
- Be a force of proposal to the Operations team with concrete and quantified elements
- You like to work with data
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have extensive knowledge of excel and power BI