One of Aston Carter's top clients in the Services industry is seeking a talented Financial Data Analyst to join their team! This team consists of 10+ talented professionals and the company prides itself on flexibility, in addition to a great team environment. The company has one of the best cultures around and is looking for an outgoing individual to add to that.
Please see below for further details! * *
- Why you want to work here:*
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience with a large, multi-billion dollar company
- Opportunity for fully remote flexibility!
- Company experienced a very strong financial year in 2022 and thus far in 2023
- Fantastic work culture, flexibility and low turnover rate
- Ability to make a true impact during a largescale project
- Assist in setting up internal infrastructure with recent client acquisition
- Perform data analysis and data mining functions (SQL)
- Transfer data from raw form into usable presentations for internal stakeholders
- Analyze data and manipulate into reporting to be used for projections and forecasting
- Reporting within Power BI, Microsoft Excel, SQL, etc.
- Understand data from a financial perspective
- Perform FP&A functions - P&L, forecasting, financial analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience within Financial Data Analysis, Financial Business Analysis, or similar
- High level of understanding of both finance and data
- Experience working with SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Power BI (Preferred, not required)
- Ability to start ASAP
- Details/Additional Information:*
- This position will be a 100% remote opportunity.
- This position will be a 4-6+ month consulting opportunity with the opportunity for extension.
- The standard business hours for this position will be Monday-Friday ~ 9:00AM-5:00PM EST with overtime opportunity as needed.
- Please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration, as we are looking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision by the end of the week!*
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.