Do you seek collaboration, innovation, and impact? Then keep reading, this could be the next step in your career.
Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical > Plant Monitoring & Reliability
The department is responsible for developing world-class Plant Monitoring Products & Solutions, Health Monitoring, Power Quality Monitoring, Reliability, and VTMs. This ranges across real-time data collection from thousands of power plants with Health Monitoring systems, and data analytics on a Health Monitoring & Reliability setup supporting multiple data applications, Diagnostics, Monitoring solutions for our customers. The goal is to bring down the cost of energy by leveraging the vast amount of data that Vestas collects and stores from power plants around the globe.
- Support data analysis on LPF (Lost Production Factor)
- Maintain and follow-up on LPF task lists
- Coordinate, track, and support activities to reduce LPF
- Ensure alignment of stakeholders on LPF activities
- Provide input to CIM case prioritization based on data analysis and LPF activities
- Support CIM case RCA and solutions
- Participate in idea creation and promoting functional great work ethic initiatives
- 5+ years of Wind industry experience with Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Science, Physics or Business
- Good to have Six Sigma Green Belt Training or higher
- Experience with DMAIC improvement cycle, SCRUM, and gate models
- Ability to continuously promote and supervise change in the respective organizations across BUs, functions, and cultures
- Ability to enhance customer satisfaction through dialogue, communication, transparency, and integration
- Establish and develop productive relations with customers (Externally and Internally)
- Exposure to multi-culture and international organisations is ideal
- Experience with programming
- Good communicator - verbal and written
- Fluent in English - written and oral
- Good Analytical skills are required
- Self-motivated and target focused, innovative and enthusiastic with good attention to detail and willingness to take ownership
What We Offer
You will be a part of a highly professional team, where team spirit, personal development, and carrying out on high profiled projects are key factors. At Vestas we value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels