At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Description - External
- Demonstrate strong technical capabilities and knowledge of building, designing and maintaining the data architecture for large volume data solutions
- Design solutions for data aggregation, improve data foundational procedures, integrate new data management technologies and software into the existing system and build data collection pipelines
- Should be able to guide the team in programming, database knowledge, data warehousing or big data applications.
- Lead components of large scale client engagements and/or smaller client engagements while consistently delivering quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and effectively communicate with key stakeholders regarding status, issues and key priorities to achieve expected outcomes.
- Understanding business and technical requirements and provision of subject matter expertise.
- Conducting of data discovery activities, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues.
- Should be able to write effective, scalable python code
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Work with key stakeholders to define the delivery model based on resources, infrastructure landscape and SME availability
- Support the growth of the data migration / data warehouse & data integration practice through internal initiatives and identifying new business opportunities
- Coach and develop junior colleagues across the data team
- BE/BTech/MCA/MTech with adequate industry experience
- Minimum 7+ years of experience on big data technologies and Python programming
- Exposure working on Markit EDM or Eagle platforms
- Very good experience on Big Data Analytics along with sound knowledge on Java and Python.
- Should have completed at least 2 full life cycle experience in data analytics project
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and management
- Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- Prepare and analyse historical data and identify patterns
- Prior experience and expertise in the following domain:
- Building or improving data transformation processes, data visualisations and applications
- Exposure to Kafka, Hadoop and data processing engines such as Spark or Hadoop MapReduce
- Big Data querying tools such as Pig or Hive or Impala
- Solutioning covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data
- Must have experience working on Hadoop cluster, Big Data technologies like Python, Spark, etc. along with hands on experience in writing Java programs for Big data analytics.
- Significant programming experience in high-level languages such as Python, Java, Scala etc.,
- Excellent analytical (including problem solving), technical and team management skills
- Provide technical support for program management
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- Experience working on Banking and Capital Markets or Wealth and Asset Management
- Familiar with data process, lineage, metadata and regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience with cloud systems such as AWS, Azure
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Good to have programming experience (e.g. application development or scripting languages – Perl, VBasic, VBScript, Unix Shell scripts)
- Experience working with NoSQL in at least one of the data stores - HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Prior Client facing skills
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.