Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500
and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
- Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
About AI & Analytics:
Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant’s AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.Role/Requirements
Looking for a qualified professional with 5+ years of IT experience. Automotive Domain Experience is a plus.
- Analyze complex business and technical problems related to the implementation of new technology and/or the customization of existing technologies.
- Implement Data Governance standards in Big Data space.
- Partner with other technology teams to work with business executives and end users to conceptualize new application projects, recommend technologies and implementation strategies. Then architect/design for requirements of the project within financial and timeline guidelines.
- Understand the changing business needs of the organization/projects and recommend viable strategies for the future.
- Good Communication & Leadership skills
- Understanding of Data Architecture concepts in Big Data ecosystem.
- Working experience in AWS ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Scala, Spark, Databricks, Talend; should be good in SQL
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
- Data Architecture concepts in Big Data ecosystem
- Scala, Spark, Databricks, Talend
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 21 2022About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.