About the Role:
We are looking for a qualified Data Analyst to access, arrange and analyze data. As a great Data Analyst at Morley, you’ll help others understand the information and recommend the most efficient and effective ways to present it. If you love numbers and have fantastic attention to detail, this is the job for you!
This role starts out as hybrid during the initial training period – where you will work partly from home and partly on site at our Saginaw, Michigan, campus – and transitions to being fully remote once training is complete. While on site, you’ll work in a friendly, casual environment at our corporate office in Saginaw Township, close to shopping and restaurants. You’ll also have access to our free on-site workout facility and enjoy perks such as tickets to local events.
What You’ll Do
- Review operational reports, interpret data, and analyze results for internal and external business partners
- Utilize Power Query and advanced Excel functions to produce enterprise-wide reporting consistent with current reporting models
- Develop and implement a data collection system and processes to optimize data quality for non-systematic tracking
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Review operational reports to locate and correct reporting problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize operational information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours.
Skills for Success:
- Computer skills as business needs require
- Expertise and knowledge in all facets of data management that typical projects involve
- Able to prepare reports in Microsoft Excel – including forecasting and key performance indicator management reporting
- Effective communicator (spoken and written)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude with a solid work ethic, strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated process-oriented management results
- Able to work on site in Saginaw, Michigan, as needed during the initial training period
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in data reporting and analysis
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant or related field
Remote Work Requirements
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
- Cellular phone
- Secluded and distraction-free work environment
The value of your employment is more than your paycheck. It’s the combination of competitive pay, health benefits and other benefits Morley provides – your total compensation package.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (earn rewards for meeting health goals)
- Programs to quit tobacco use and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
Benefits to Make Your Life Easier
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
- Family, financial and estate guidance (online will) services
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Morley.
Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services guidelines as new information is released.
Currently, most associates work remotely. Those who do work on site are not required to wear masks, vaccination is encouraged but not mandatory, and social distancing is exercised based on associate preference. People with symptoms or a positive test result are asked to remain home. According to the CDC, our COVID-19 community level is rated as low. If this rating changes to medium or high, our COVID-19 Response Team will revisit policies and processes in order to protect our Morley Family members from infection.
Due to the precautions we have taken, Morley has experienced very little spread of COVID-19 in our offices since 2020 (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at email@example.com.