The Sr. Data Engineer works side-by-side with the Product Development team to develop and standarize our data architecture to support nThrive Analytic products.
- Utilize your expert knowledge of SQL and transactional data stores to engineer and administer data pipelines between our data warehouse and application layer.
- Lead teams working through data pipeline problem sets quickly and deliver solutions that scale.
- R&D increasingly efficient data infrastructures that support a distributed and scaled web application layer.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 4+ years of Dynamic SQL experience utilizing T-SQL to design and administer data pipelines.
- 2+ years of experience engineering large-scale data infrastructures.
- Ability to evaluate the scale of data problems and determine the optimal solutions for those problems.
- Experience with agile development and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience with automation and shortening of data pipelines around large-scale enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Familiarity with Azure and Databricks.
- Familiarity with ETL process.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch modeling, query optimization, and configuration for high-demand architecture.
#LI-AD1 #DCEAbout nThrive:Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.