At Oak we’re using innovative tech to improve access to quality education. We’ve ambitious plans to transform our products and support teachers to change children’s lives.
That’s why we’re growing our team across the organisation, including Data.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE ROLE EARLY IF WE RECEIVE HIGH VOLUME OF RESPONSES.
We need you to:
- Provide support for ensuring data and analytics drive knowledge, insights and shared context for the organisation.
- Drive the continuous improvement and quality of Oak’s insight generation tools, ensuring the organisation is supported to draw insight from Oak’s data.
- Produce and maintain high-quality visualisations that support both internal and third party educational research and insights.
- Work in cross-functional and product oriented squads with colleagues from across the organisation, as required.
- Support all work across Data and Analysis and take on other general responsibilities as required.
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of conducting data analysis, generating insights and visualising data.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders from non-analytical backgrounds, gathering requirements, and translating them into structured analytical questions and approaches.
- Highly data literate with a good working knowledge of data types, the use of basic descriptive statistics (e.g. mean, standard deviation), and how to use data visualisation tools and techniques effectively to communicate insight.
- Ability to logically structure approaches to data transformation and analysis (e.g. sequentially / modularly) coupled with a strong understanding of how analytical programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R etc) can be used to support this.