You will be part of our regional International Supply Chain team, enabling our customers to optimize their supply chains through our order management and sea transportation management solutions.
Your primary objective is to turn raw data into actionable insights, enabling operational excellence + profit optimization.
- Perform structured discovery processes to identify business challenges + define the scope of required data, models + analysis.
- Collaborate with data engineers to acquire clean data as well as manage the tools, infrastructure + data pipelines needed to bring code to production.
- Document, qualify + prioritize business needs into a data + model roadmap to deliver strategic drivers + tailored reports.
- Perform data investigations + exploratory data analysis on large, complex dataset + apply data modelling along with evaluation strategies to detect patterns + provide predictive analytics.
- Build, deploy, maintain + optimize Business Rules Engines (BRE) + Decision Management Systems (DMS) to enable prescriptive analytics.
- Create, test + deploy algorithms, statistical models, analytics as well as custom reports.
- Collaborate with our Data Visualization Specialist to democratize data sets + storytelling.
- Regularly review model effectiveness + end user feedback to make programs more effective.
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have 8 years of relevant experience. Your strong data science skills + knowledge of the computer science, along with your mathematical skills + story telling capabilities will be the key to your success. You should possess excellent financial acumen and business insight.
Good Reasons to Join
You will work with talented individuals coming from different countries around the globe whereby you can gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to develop your career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!