Progrexion and its affiliated companies, Lexington Law and CreditRepair.com, comprise the nation’s largest consumer advocacy network and employ over 1,500 people at locations throughout the Wasatch Front and in Idaho. Progrexion offers a full range of services with an emphasis in on-line and direct response marketing. Our creativity and drive stem from our relaxed office vibe and our amazing team of over-achieving, wicked-talented experts (Facebook.com/Progrexion). If you have the creativity and drive to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, and want to work in a strong team environment; it may be time to think about Progrexion.
We are passionate about improving, monitoring and protecting our clients' credit reports. We level the financial playing field for our clients through credit report repair so they can realize their financial dreams. As reported in USA Today, an independent research group found that 79% of all credit files in America contain some errors. The credit bureaus track approximately 250 million credit files and process over 4.5 billion updates annually. If 79% of those reports with errors means that over 185 million Americans are in need of our service! That's opportunity!
The Marketing team is looking for an outstanding Data Engineer to join its growing Data team. This individual will play a central role in one of our organization’s most highly visible divisions, helping to build, and maintain the data warehouse to guide strategic decisions of c-level executives and shape the way that we serve our customers. The Data Engineer will report to the Marketing Data Systems Director.
The Data Engineer will work closely with their Director as well as the analytics team to clean, create, and evaluate data related to key business questions. To this end, most of your time will be spent working within SQL Server and MySQL databases. You will be involved in supporting the wide range of analyses carried out by our group.
- Design and build data warehouses to support the production reporting and analytics needs of the marketing team.
- Ensure data quality and availability for ongoing analytics projects.
- Develop and maintain a query library to support recurring data requests.
- Carry out ad-hoc data extracts and analyses as needed.
- Help implement and deliver long-term data warehouse and production reporting projects.
- Experience in SQL and ETL development.
- Knowledge of Python a plus.
- Attention to detail and overarching curiosity are both essential.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and programming languages.
- Responsible and reliable; able to set and meet deadlines.