As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts site assessments and prepares highly complex design proposals on Analytic solutions and strategies for solving analytics related business problems
- Leads large teams to architect, design and develop analytic solutions for clients based on required business objectives and problems. Using specailized analytics skills, advises clients on proper analytic direction.
- Understands, applies, promotes and contributes content to the DXC Global Methods for BI and Analytics. Ability to apply methodologies in the BI and analytics space.
- Leads or provides senior level guidance in the planning and direction of the project to meet required objectives.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate BI and analyic methodology.
- Maintains communications with customers, end users, suppliers, sub-contractors and vendors as appropriate in order to ensure appropriate designs. Researches and gathers information for highly complex customer requirements. Makes recommendations as necessary.
- Manages complex relationships between delivery and consumer groups to ensure good client relations.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel and ensures delivery meets clients and contractual expectations.
- Supports developing new business proposals and introduces new technology to enhance business solutions.
- Bachelors Degree
- Two or more years of experience with analytics
Analytic business consulting: data analysis and integration mappings, business analysis and requirements gathering, business modeling, business value assessment, advisory strategy and planning
Information integration: Data analysis and profiling, extract transform and load (ETL), historical data retention, audit, balance and control (ABC), real-time data integration, information integration testing
Information management and modeling: Document management, metadata management, data modeling: 3NF, data modeling: dimensional, data engineering: RDBMS, data engineering: unstructured data, data engineering: columnar database, data engineering: cubes and on-line analytical processing (OLAP), internet of things (IoT) , data retention, data protection, data archiving and information management testing
Information orchestration: Data virtualization, micro-services and API, information orchestration testing
Information delivery: Enterprise reporting, batch reporting, dashboards / visualization, semantic layer, self-service reporting and dashboarding, real time analysis, scorecard, mobile, statistical analysis, annotations, alerts and monitory, role/row based security and big data delivery, information delivery testing
Advanced Analytics: Descriptive, predictive or prescriptive data science, machine learning or artificial intelligence; Approaches to data science for statistical machine learning or neural networks; Advanced analytics testing and edge processing, event stream analytics or data science visualization implementation concepts
Big data platform: Virtual private cloud, public cloud, administration of traditional and next gen applications
Manage and run: install and configuration, L1/L2 support, system issue resolution
- Share point knowledge and/or experience
- SAP Basis
- Documentum knowledge
- Cloud and platform experience
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully manage onshore and offshore technical teams to successfully implement the required solution
- Office environment
- May require shift or weekend work