Heritage Christian Services is seeking candidates for a Workforce Data Analyst position. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of iCIMS, the applicant tracking system, and HireVue, the video interview technology and analysis of workforce data; which contributes to positioning Heritage Christian Services as a premier employer. In addition, you will connect with candidates to ensure their application experience is positive by providing technical assistance and outstanding customer service.
- Serve as system administrator for applicant tracking system (iCIMS) and HireVue.
- Track applicant status on iCIMS and HireVue daily.
- Review iCIMS completed applications and HireVue on demand interviews; sending scheduling link to qualified candidates.
- Follow up with candidates with incomplete applications.
- Monitor Recruiter inbox and respond to candidate requests for accommodations or support.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on configuration and new functionality related to systems.
- Create and review standard work for new and existing processes.
- Manage permissions, access, and settings for iCIMS and HireVue users.
- Address system issues with vendors with continued follow through until issue is resolved.
- Run queries and reports to obtain talent acquisition metrics and key performance indicators.
- One to two years of human resources system-related knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and ability to complete work within demanding time-lines
- Demonstrated dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Able to work independently, solution-oriented and take initiative
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- General Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn new applications
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our Commitment to Equity and Justice
We believe that people are entitled to dignity, respect, equity and justice. We champion a society that removes barriers. We reject racism and discrimination of any kind. We protest systemic and political inequities that marginalize people, recognizing that there is a history of structural racism in the United States. We will continue to learn and change to achieve justice. We know that strength comes from unity. As you speak out, be strong, faithful and well.