About the role:
Support the execution for local implementation of GMS data science roadmap plans.How You Will Contribute
What You Bring To Takeda
- Help manage and driving local data science plans according to prioritization (e.g. Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis, Yield Improvement etc.). Manage the respective functional and interdependencies accordingly.
- Help guide local process monitoring and process improvement in collaboration with global GMS data science (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, out-of-the-box-tools) and AGILE/Operational Excellence team.
- Manage, driving and executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMS data science (e.g. automated daily/monthly/annual).
- Support and participate in global/functional/local GMS data science community.
- Guide necessary local trainings.
- Support the local execution und implementation of GMS Data Science strategy and plans.
- Support in executing local data science plans.
- Gather and identify local data science possibilities/plans/requests in collaboration with local team, IT, Engineering, Quality and global GMS data science.
- Support Continued Process Verification Plans, Continuous Improvement, Investigations, and trainings.
Education and Experience Requirements
Key Skills, Abilities, And Competencies
- University degree of science/business/engineering: Advanced degree (Bachelor or Master) in quantitive field, e.g. in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, Economics or Physics with focus on either Control Theory/Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, Management/Strategy/Economics, Technology and Innovation Management.
- 2+ years work experience in data analysis related position or equivalent academic experience/course record.
- Hands-on experience applying and executing Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data and Digital with respective programming knowledge.
- Contribution to github repositories and stackoverflow and participations in competitions, e.g. on kaggle, data challenges, hackathons are advantageous.
- Demonstrated contribution or interest to ethics of Artificial Intelligence.
- Fluent in English.
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data and Digital.
- Respective programming knowledge in Python/R/C is required. Further programming experience is advantageous.
- Proficiency in database languages (SQL), understanding of data models and databases.
- Compositional data analysis and analyzing time series data.
- Distributed computing, stochastic modelling, sampling methods and randomized algorithms.
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence methods.
Internal and External Contacts
- Change management complexity.
- Capabilities to translate our needs into data analytics concepts and the other way.
- Hands-on, able to implement plans.
- Responsible for daily operation of local data science organization, covering all data science levels and related technologies.
- Translate data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning trends and technology into execution.
Other Job Requirements
- Impact across GMS portfolio ( Role requires partnership with local functions, IT, Engineering, Quality and Global Data Science team).
- Ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect internal and external data analytics experts of both academia and industries.
- Clear partnership with Quality is required to ensure understanding for data science processes.
What Takeda Can Offer You
- Willingness to travel to various internal/external Takeda meetings and events.
Add/remove based on the benefits in the primary location to which the job is posted.
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
Important ConsiderationsIn This Role, You May
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product.
More About Us
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - GA - Social Circle - Hwy 278Worker Type