Imagine the impact you could have on improving healthcare (globally)...
We have a great opportunity for a Data Analyst. Join us in improving Luscii further to make sure everyone gets the best possible care. Anywhere, anytime, globally.
We are looking for a junior / medior level Data Analyst who will be involved with all data analytics questions that come from all sides of the company. You'll impact Luscii by structurally setting up and improving our data analytics structure.
As a Data Analyst at Luscii you play a vital role in providing our implementation specialists and engineers with the right insights. Our product engineering team is interested in how the Luscii app is working and where we can improve. The implementation specialist wants to show the hospitals that our app is working properly. You will visualize the insights from your data analysis into useful dashboards and reports.
What makes this all interesting?
You’re going to work in an Agile environment on challenging topics the impact the healthcare industry. As our first Data Analyst you can make a big impact on the Luscii app. You will be the ambassador of Luscii to make more data driven decisions and bring us to the next data level!
Still not convinced? What else:
- We have flexible working hours, I mean... who doesn’t like to work whenever they are most productive. We are currently working fully remote and this will be the case for the future as well. We have a shared office in Utrecht in case you want to meet in person with colleagues
- We're an holacracy organization; responsibility, freedom and autonomy. Check here an introduction how holcracy works.
- You get 10% personal time and budget to develop your skills, organise a hackathon, work on pet projects, or share / gain knowledge by showing what you did in our monthly demo sessions
- We will provide you with the hardware you need to be as effective as possible
- Monthly company activities organised by our culture creators
- Possibilities for visiting conferences or taking courses
- And don’t forget about salary based on your knowledge and experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Metabase or similar Business Intelligence tools
- You have knowledge of databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Technical engineering skills are a nice to have, e.g. Python, PHP, or Node.js
- Want to work together with Developers to bring our Data reporting to the next level
- Has experience with or interest in (AWS) solutions for additional analytics
- Can transform Business requests into Data Solutions
- Speaks and writes English flawlessly
- Preferably holds at least a Bachelor degree in statistics