About Intapp Intapp provides the first and only professional and financial services industry cloud to help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. Over 1,400 clients globally rely on us, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 650 private equity, investment banking and other capital markets firms. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit www.intapp.com
We're hiring a hands-on Data Engineer to be part of Data Solutions organization. The data solutions team builds out tools and infrastructure needed to source, validate, clean, and process the data and build compelling reports for leaders and integrating our systems. Our team is looking for a Data Engineer to help scale our data efforts. If you have passion for data and want to help build Intapp’s next gen data platform that provide actionable insights to drive customer and business outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
You will contribute to the full Data development and apps integrations life cycle, including design, modeling, data integrations, unit testing, performance tuning, and deployment activities.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with business leaders to identify and define the business requirements, design technical solution, and data architecture for self-serve and provide actionable insights.
- You can build highly scalable end-to-end data integrations pipelines using different open source tools and operationalizing them.
- Define data integration points, data flow, data strategy and develop functional and technical specifications test plans/scripts to validate the data integration needs, Build and sanity test release libraries.
- Build infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, cloud based relational or non-relational databases employing ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Workato) and/or scripting languages like Python and streaming technologies like Kafka, Kinesis that allows users to self-serve themselves.
- Apply technologies to solve complex data problems with expert knowledge in programming languages like SQL, Python, Linux, SQL, Hive, Spark and serverless services like Athena, Spectrum
- Build and deploy dashboards using one or more visualization tools such as tableau, Power BI
- Define optimized DB schemas/semantic layer that power the compelling story-telling dashboards.
- Hands on experience with web services (AWS, Azure, etc..).
- Experience in REST APIs (i.e. ingesting and creating data through the APIs)
- Define SLA and acceptable time lags by data source, define QA process, and socialize resolution process to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
Ideal Candidate Must-Haves
BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, and 2+ years of experience in
relevant Data engineering and Business Intelligence platforms or Master’s degree in Computer
Science, any Engineering discipline / information technology and 2+ years in relevant Data
engineering and Business Intelligence platforms experience
- Scripting languages like Python, Go, bash, etc...
- Scripting languages packages for data manipulation (i.e., Python’s Pandas, etc.)
- Scripting languages with packages for REST data ingestion
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Tableau, Power BI, Sisense or other reporting tools
- Working knowledge of DW Concepts (Star vs snowflake schema, CDC, SCD, etc...)
- ETL Tools such as Informatica, Talend, Dell Boomi, Workato
- Serverless query service – Athena, Spectrum
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, DynamoDB]
- Data visualization experience.
- Big data tools Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark etc.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrated proficiency implementing self-service solutions to empower an organization to generate valuable actionable insights.
- Setup, maintain, and implement Kafka topics and processes.
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
Please note: Intapp will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone. We will never extend a job offer unless you have been contacted directly by an Intapp recruiter and have participated in the interview process which will generally consist of 3 or more virtual or in person meetings. We post all legitimate job openings on the Intapp Career Site at https://www.intapp.com/working-at-intapp/.