Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time positionResponsibilities
What Are Some of the Benefits?
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- As we aim to keep an Innovative environment, we celebrate autonomy and always encourage new ideas.
- At this point, we are no strangers to remote work. We provide all employees with remote work/workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support.
- We are big believers in being vocal, and fixing things that may not be working. As such, you are encouraged to be open, and share your ideas with us.
- Learning never ends at AYP Group. Our extensive talent development plan ensures that you are constantly upskilling and gaining new insights.
- We provide automation and collaborative tools to help employees perform their tasks easily.
- Your work will have a strong impact on how our clients run their organisations. HR has a massive impact on productivity and retention levels. Watch the world of difference your work makes on other organisations when you join us.
- Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organise plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.JOB REQUIREMENTWho We Are Looking For
Capitalising on our success, we are looking to expand our multi-talented team to be even bigger and stronger. We are currently searching for a motivated Data Analyst to join our unique and exciting projects related to HR technology and services.What Does A Career At AYP Group Look Like?
A career at AYP Group enables you to work alongside a strong team of talented and innovative individuals. We have quickly learned and adapted to the remote working environment and strive to give all our employees the autonomy and flexibility they need for good work-life integration.
We encourage both individuality and teamwork when it comes to getting projects done, and value the voices of each individual in the team. We aim to create an atmosphere where everyone in a team feels driven, valued and heard.Requirements
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related qualifications
- 2 years+ experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as Data Analysts do communicate with the wider business
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail as data analysis and reporting must be precise
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.