We are looking for a Data Engineer profile for a logistics and transport company located in Barcelona.
- You will have to analyse the requirements, perform challenging designs, participate in the platform architecture decisions, design and bring to live data related applications managing the complete life cycle.
- Lead the creation of the data pipelines that brings up the data collected from the different data sources into valuable information and helps the business to answer questions and make transcendental decisions
- Guarantee the maintenance, scalability and reliability of the data platform with a continuous improvement approach over all the ecosystem
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Expert in Hadoop big data ecosystem.
- Generating data processes in Spark.
- You can code in Scala or Python, but you also know other languages such as Sql or Java.
- You can design pipelines for both, batch and streaming processes (i.e.: kafka).
- You know building and managing relational and no relational databases such as Hive, Hbase or SparkSQL.
- Business Intelligence skills and you have some knowledge of BI tools such a power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Good English level
What do we offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible remuneration plan
- Employee canteen subs.
- Mobile phone
What to do now
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.