About Silicon Labs
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Strengthen the Data Analytics team with day-to-day operations as a Data Analyst. Responsible for managing various data analytics requirements for the team and other stakeholders. Requires close coordination with Data Analysts and other stakeholders to understand their requirements. This role also includes working with members in different time zones in Europe and Americas.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning and maintaining reports and dashboards from the available data sources and also proactively look for new data requirements and solutions. Existing data sources including our business funnel, marketing data and external acquired and mined market data.
You will be identifying and connecting our business to new data sources, to fuel our data-insights needs.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Gaining intensive knowledge of our business and operations
- Excellence in different tools – eg. Excel, Tableau
- Working with other Data Analysts and stakeholders to build new reports and dashboards in Tableau (or Excel)
- Automate processes in a scalable way wherever possible.
- Understanding of Data infrastructure, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics tools.
- Periodically review and maintain dashboards and cleanup obsolete ones
- Support the team as the Data Analyst expert
- Identify new data requirements and coordinate with Data Engineers to implement a solution
- Understanding of SQL and Data Integration platform on cloud (Azure) is an advantage
- Understanding of CRM (Salesforce), SAP is an advantage
Benefits & Perks
- 2+ experience as Data Analyst.
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in STEM, Business, Data or similar.
- Proficient written and spoken English skills; excellent communicator.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS