Join a team committed to improving health for tens of thousands of people across the country every year. Remote positions with our team are currently available for candidates located in AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IL, MN, NY, OK, TX, VA, and WI.Position Summary
Enhances, manages, and provides meaningful health related data for Health Initiatives operations, programs and projects. Provides support in collecting, reviewing, appraising, managing, analyzing, reporting and publishing health related data and information. Assists and supports the development and implementation of interventions and the evaluation (design, data collection, analysis, and write-up) of program projects and activities.Essential Duties
- Plans, implements and reports health-related data analyses and reviews efforts for program projects.
- Partners with key stakeholders to provide data to support systematic reviews and evaluation of Health Initiatives programs, processes and systems.
- Supports clinical leadership with respect to data collection and cleaning, analysis, and development of reports and other publishable material.
- Oversees data reporting, data collection, data management and quality assurance processes to ensure data integrity across all program related projects and phases. Identify data-related issues and proactively resolves issues while keeping management team members informed.
- Collaborates with program personnel to ensure high quality projects are implemented with adherence to standard principles related to data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Works with department leadership to identify clinical, financial and operational trends,
- Develops VBA scripting, SQL queries and/or other software syntax to support reporting.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work and Time/Project Management: Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Effectively manages project(s) by appropriately focusing attention on the critical few priorities; effectively creates and executes against project timelines based on priorities, resource availability, and other project requirements (i.e., budget); effectively evaluates planned approaches, determines feasibility, and makes adjustments when needed.
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Education: BS or BA required. Masters in Public Health, Statistical Analysis or similar discipline preferred.
- Work Experience: Two (2) years of recent and related experience in utilizing and evaluating health related programs and data management systems required.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications, including advanced Excel skills. Experience in Tableau preferred.
$50,000 - $60,000Benefits
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan