Software Data Analyst – IoT Machine connectivity
“If you’re ready for a new challenge, and you want to see your ideas come to life, then we’re looking forward to meeting you”
Marel has been developing a new digital platform based on IoT (Internet of things) and new cloud technology. This platform enables us to become the digital partner of choice for the food processing industry and enable customers to sustainably maximize their value creation with interconnectivity and optimization.
About the job:
With new insights to machines, we can develop new applications providing our customers increased insights to the health and performance of their machines. We are looking for an enthusiastic data analyst who has ambition and interest to build those new solutions with us, as well as helping us build up a data analyst and data science competence within Marel.
- Understanding and gathering business requirements for different industries and product teams
- Defining data schemas and establishing data requirements from machines
- Building and maintaining dashboards through GUI applications (both Grafana and the in-house Dashboard Designer)
- Writing data queries (ADX Kusto, SQL)
- Providing feedback to application teams/platform and functionality and features needed
What we are looking for:
Ideally, you have a bachelor or a master degree in econometrics, computer science or information technology. Furthermore, you have:
- Gained some work experience in the field of data science/analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in using Kusto/SQL.
- Experience with reporting tools like Grafana or PowerBI.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure (Azure Data Explorer, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Azure functions)
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge programming in R, Python or C# is an advantage.
An exciting and challenging job in a world class and global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence. A good flexible working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions characterizes our workplace. Do you want to:
- Join a global leader in the field of production control systems with an ambitious growth strategy in the digital domain.
- Be part of innovative digitalization projects with new technology platforms.
- Be part of a diverse, multi-cultural workforce.
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and innovative company.
- Work in a highly stable industry.
We are in the business of transformation, innovation and inspiration. We provide software, machinery, systems and solutions that help food processors gain a competitive edge and make the most of cutting edge technology such as digitization, automation and robotics. Driven by a passion for meeting the growing demand for quality protein, we create groundbreaking solutions that benefit the global population. Sustainability is at the heart of our operations, and we respect natural resources in everything we do. Whether it’s a drop of water, a gram of protein or a simple idea – we realize that everything counts. That is how we transform food processing. With over 7,000 people in over 30 countries working at Marel, we’re always close by and ready to help.
Marel Vision and Values
In partnership with our customers, we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Marel’s core values are Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, and you want to see your ideas come to life, then we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Please send us your application through our website. For further information about the position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist: Maarten Krepel via email: email@example.com
Marel does not accept unsolicited applications from third party recruiting agencies.