Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a mid or senior-level data analyst
in Claims Control, you’ll support staffing and efficiency for our Claims organization, including teams that handle minor auto claims, weather claims, and specialized vehicle claims. This is a dynamic agenda that offers you the opportunity to provide insightful analysis as well as have a direct impact and influence on business decisions. As a subject matter expert, you’ll work closely with leaders and business partners across Claims to develop and maintain staffing forecasts, models, and analysis. This role will have high visibility where you’ll present your analysis and recommendations to peers and Claims leaders. This is a remote position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of one year analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of four years of analytical work experience.
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills in SAS, SQL, Python, and/or R
- Ability to apply advanced analytical skills and statistical techniques to solve complex problems
- Ability to present/explain complex analytical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to learn quickly and work in an adaptive, team-oriented environment
- $56,300 - $90,800/year depending on position level and experience
- Gainshare bonus up to 24 to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance, depending on position level
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work From Home