Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 550 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity, and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering/Technical background required.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Good knowledge of any programming languages and mostly the ability to learn new one
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- A higher degree (Master's, PhD) preferred
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python
- Knowledge of BI tools (MicroStrategy, Power BI, QlikView)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Analytics techniques and software
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms
About the role
- Optimizing the Fever marketplace using data-driven techniques
- Analyzing and understanding user behaviour and plan categories performance
- Developing machine learning models to predict plan performance and to optimize category performance and net revenue
- Working with the Category Manager and the Marketing team to define/understand KPIs & Business Goals and to identify business opportunities
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!