AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking to grow our Talent Analytics team by adding a Data Analyst. In this role, you’ll be challenged to help shape our Talent Analytics strategy while working on high-priority data efforts – all in line with our broader mission of attracting diverse talent and giving them an experience that will bring out their very best. You will be responsible for scoping, executing, and delivering technical projects to stakeholders across the Human Capital organization, and producing analytical solutions that connect them to the data they need. agency exposure.
Where You'll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- As a Data Analyst, you'll help create analytical tools, such as self-service BI products and interactive dashboards, that visualize and analyze data.
- We’re tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing teams working with a large amount of complex data. In this role, you’ll build powerful visualizations, unearth actionable insights, and help grow our growing organization.
- Use statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that will guide decisions within the Human Capital organization
- Conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems
- Build relationships with our teams and data science teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics within the Human Capital organization
- Work with market data to drive our compensation approach
What We’re Looking For
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Strong analytical ability with experience demonstrating an aptitude to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends, and make fact-based recommendations.
- Data visualization with a tool like Tableau or Looker to build dynamic/scalable dashboards and reports.
- Experience with data extraction, manipulation, and blending across different data sources (Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers, SQL Server, Snowflake, AWS, Salesforce, flat files, etc).
- Writing SQL queries against complex databases for data extraction.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience within people analytics is a plus
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
- Team-oriented, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
This position may occasionally require travel for training and other work-related duties.
- Starting Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
- Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.