Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Decca Recruiting LLC, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Candidates must be local to Houston. Masters degree is required. Interview process will consist of an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview + real-time problem solving exercise.
- Supports frac and wellbore operations, will be working with large amounts of data that comes in from the field and identifying trends/possible issues. The main intent of the role is to proactively address possible issues before they become a major issue that needs to be reactively fixed down the line.
- 100% onsite to start, no guarantee if it will transition to hybrid or not. Open to candidates relocating but will NOT cover those relocation costs
- Oil and gas experience nice to have but not required
- Masters degree required
- 5+ years data science experience preferred
- Will use Power BI and Tableau however doesn’t necessarily need strong experience in either. Can be trained on the software that is used
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E.
- Salary range $82K-$136K. Open to higher salary if the candidate exceeds the standard requirements