About the job
Reporting to the Global head of Digital Marketing Solutions & Services within a local Digital Marketing team, the Digital Data Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and modification of websites & mobile applications’ content and design through CMS, back offices and Digital Marketing tools. With a strong data analyst profile, the successful candidate is also able to promote and directly contribute to data reporting automation for a greater level of business intelligence derived from the usage of our various digital marketing tools, through the implementation of data visualization dashboards and ad-hoc data analyses.
This involves working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams as well as with IT and Data Analytics experts for the enhancement of tools. Within this position the trainee will have the opportunity to discover a wide range of websites and mobile Apps, under different technologies, as well as working with various Data Reporting and Digital Marketing tools (incl. CMS, Mass mailing tool, Customer Relationship Management, Google Analytics, Power BI).
Your Main Activities Are
- Reports on traffic (Google Analytics) and emailing campaigns
- Creation of brand new Power BI dashboards to measure the effectiveness of our Digital Marketing tools
- Prepare regular reports measuring the performance of our Digital Marketing strategy
- Maintenance of websites & mobile applications, bug report / problem identification and solving
- Maintenance of Digital Marketing tools for campaign management (Mass mailing, CRM)
- Frequent liaising with the business and IT teams to ensure correct translation of needs
- Promote automation of the team’s deliverables
- Produce relevant documentation with clear procedures of recurrent processes and roadmaps of ongoing projects
- Promote the usage of internal activity and project management tracking tools among team members
- Maintain the team’s SharePoint page
- Support the team’s Project Manager by analysing and providing useful information in a timely manner
Profile and Skills to Success
- Degree or similar in Business Management / Administration IT / Web Technologies / Web Marketing
- Strong appetite for Digital technologies
- Solid analytical and logical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Power BI or Tableau is a plus
- Curiosity & will to learn
- Flexibility and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Availability to start the work day at 7:30
- Appetite for, or previous experience in Financial services or Digital Agencies would be appreciated
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.