Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate:
Your key responsibility
- Develops and evaluates data analytics models, algorithms, systems and solutions using a variety of advanced data science techniques
- Produces complex predictive models and manages the delivery of solutions which can be used to drive measurable client and commercial benefit
- Develops a solid understanding of data structures and business in order to extract and integrate required data sources for analysis
Skills and attributes for success
- Design and implement scalable ML and DL systems, products, and solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Build deep learning-based products on CPUs and GPUs, leveraging latest deep learning and machine learning libraries.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Machine Learning skill: Capability to develop and use algorithms that analyze a data set, which then self-learn from that Analysis to improve the predictions made by these algorithms. The more often the algorithm is run / optimized, the more it learns and improves. This can then be used to make data-driven predictions.
- Third Party AI Tools: Google API, Amazon Web Services Machine Learning API, Google TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, Kera, CNTK, Microsoft Distributed Machine Learning Toolkit
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Behaviour Economics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Econometrics, Engineering, IT, Cyber Security, or related field preferred
- You can take a large a big problem, decompose it into smaller parts and own delivering the whole solution
- You have expertise in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python, Go, Java, Scala, or C++, and an eagerness to learn more
- You have experience with both machine learning and building software
- You have experience with databases
- Machine learning domain knowledge—bias-variance tradeoff, exploration/exploitation—and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, instance-based learning, association learning, and deep learning algorithms
- You have the ability to solve complex business problems and apply machine learning to problems no one has ever attempted before
- You follow a strong adherence to metrics driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
What we look for
- You have experience in statistics
- You enjoy reading academic papers and implementing experimental systems
- Experience developing complex software systems that have been deployed to an active userbase
- You have experience presenting at industry recognized ML conferences as well as being published in the field
- You have experience in Natural Language Processing
What we offer
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.