- Develop BI dashboard/reporting for international freight business
- Communicate with different divisions, regional and country offices, understand requirements and deliver process implementation, analysis and monitoring
- Take part in ETL process and work closely with data engineering team such as data mapping and standardization for varies systems.
- Assist in global operation and process monitoring, provide data insights and feasible solutions.
- Manage, monitor and verify master data for different operation systems
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Supply Chain & Logistics / IT or related disciplines, with 1-2 years of experience, preferably in International Freight Forwarding industry
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, detail conscious and demonstrate extensive communication skills
- Familiar with BI Tools such as SAP BO, PowerBI (or equivalent tools), proficiency in Excel is a must. Experience in writing SQL commands and knowledge in database management
- Candidates with more/less experience will be considered as Senior/Assistant Data Analyst
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.