Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
This role is to join the Anti-Fraud team, responsible for identifying, preventing, and removing fraudulent actors from Gympass. We work closely with all team inside Gympass to identify potential fraud vectors and the actions to take in order to prevent and/or remove these fraudulent actors.
We are looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our Fraud team in Brazil, where you will have the opportunity to study and apply fraud models over different behaviors and entities.
YOUR IMPACTAs a Data Scientist, you'll be able to:
Who You Are
- Build production systems that prevent fraud from happening.
- Help prototype, implement and productionize new fraud solutions at scale.
- Perform data analysis to explore new unknown fraud types.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team spanning operation, data science, product management, and engineering to build new technologies and features.
- You have some years of experience as a data scientist delivering consistent results in a business setting.
- Knowledge of machine learning (supervised and unsupervised) algorithms and have hands-on experience implementing and prototyping them.
- You have strong communication skills explaining technical concepts to different audiences.
- You care about driving business impact, data-driven development, and experimentation.
- Output-driven with experience working in scenarios with high uncertainty.
- Naturally curious, with a knack for team work.
Nice to have:
What We Offer You
- Proficient experience with fraud and anomaly detection models
- Strong background in math, statistics, or numerical computation
- Experience working with public clouds, especially AWS
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:WELLNESS:
Health, dental, and life insurance.FLEXIBLE WORK:
Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE:
We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.GYMPASS:
We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.PAID TIME OFF:
We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.PAID PARENTAL LEAVE:
Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislationCAREER GROWTH:
Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.CULTURE:
An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You'll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.